+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mean pranks you use to play on your siblings

Share/Bookmark
    Op:HearNoEvilCNoEvil SquishMitt3n_T3rminator is on a distinguished road

Default Mean pranks you use to play on your siblings

One of my favorite ways to torment my sister...
    when she was in the shower I would sneak in with a huge pot of ice cold water and attempt to throw it over the shower curtain rail and take off! bahahaha..Loves u sis xoxo

YID ARMY souldout

my sister lit my hair on fire and pushed me down the stairs so i got back at her by pouring a bottle of blue pen ink into her shampoo bottle

www.pluggednotthugged.com grindacologist is an unknown quantity at this point grindacologist's Avatar

i used to scare the living shit out of my sister on a consistent basis.

when she was little i used to throw this giant pillow on top of her and then id jump on it and smother her to the point of near suffocation. LOL how fucked is that haha

id always find frogs and spiders and shit to throw at her and scare her with as well.

the big jizz around here felix is on a distinguished road

we went to mcdonalds once and my sister had to use the washroom as soon as we got home so i took her fries and dumped most of them in to my empty fry box leaving a few, then i took her cheeseburger and ripped a piece off of it, taking the rest and leaving the piece in the wrapper.
    then i put the food which i was pretending to eat in the microwave.

she came back, lost her temper thinking i had eaten her food and threw me down a flight of stairs

still worth it.

dark

Ever hear of the "olympic sit up"?

It opens with talking about this really hard new olympic event called the olympic sit up. The sit up involves one guy in regular sit up position (the guy you're pranking), and another guy holding a towel over his eyes. If he's cocky, he'll immediately volunteer. If not, give some polite encouragement. When he gets into position, have another guy place the towel over his eyes. He'll start trying to sit up. What you do next (obviously leave this out when describing it) is hang a mooner right over his face. Then get the guy holding the towel to pull it away, and voila, the olympic sit up.

still here..sorta dubwater is on a distinguished road dubwater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by run for cover View Post
    Ever hear of the "olympic sit up"?

It opens with talking about this really hard new olympic event called the olympic sit up. The sit up involves one guy in regular sit up position (the guy you're pranking), and another guy holding a towel over his eyes. If he's cocky, he'll immediately volunteer. If not, give some polite encouragement. When he gets into position, have another guy place the towel over his eyes. He'll start trying to sit up. What you do next (obviously leave this out when describing it) is hang a mooner right over his face. Then get the guy holding the towel to pull it away, and voila, the olympic sit up.
    Why would you want someone's face in your ass, especially your sibling's?

lol

I used to get my sister to go underneath this coffee table with solid edges and sit on it so she couldn't get out for a few minutes until she'd freak out. Don't know how that ever worked more than once.
    Sometimes I used to pull the old 'this is how I walk" and flail my limbs until she got in my way, and once made a video of me beating her up in every room of the house.
    It was my older half-brother's idea, I think he was like 18 at them time haha.
    Oh yeah and I called her porkchop for most of her highschool career.

The kidney shifter archaa has a reputation beyond repute archaa has a reputation beyond repute archaa has a reputation beyond repute archaa has a reputation beyond repute archaa has a reputation beyond repute archaa has a reputation beyond repute archaa has a reputation beyond repute archaa has a reputation beyond repute archaa has a reputation beyond repute archaa has a reputation beyond repute archaa has a reputation beyond repute archaa's Avatar

because, then you have the option, nay the responsibility to call him gay for the rest of his life for tossing the salad.

still here..sorta dubwater is on a distinguished road dubwater's Avatar

But if you set him up to toss your salad intentionally, wouldn't that make you not only gay, but incestuous?

I'm so glad I'm an only child LOL

^ Yea seriously big up only child!! Spoiled WAT! ^

+ Reply to Thread